SNC-Lavalin is a global engineering solutions partner delivering complex projects from vision to reality. Their brands include Atkins, Faithful+Gould and Atkins Acuity.
Following the acquisition of Atkins, SNC-Lavalin needed to go to market with a consolidated careers site system that showcased the nature of SNC-Lavalin’s global workforce and individual brands. This had to be achieved while also migrating the power of an already successful Attrax’s Atkins careers site to the new organisation.
There were several challenges:
- Support the launch of a new global SNC-Lavalin digital brand identity by bringing together four brands - SNC-Lavalin, Atkins, Atkins Acuity and Faithful+Gould.
- Integration of multiple application workflows and multiple applicant tracking systems (ATS) per brand.
- Make the most of the brand power and digital footprint created by the existing Attrax Atkins careers site.
- Lead the way in digital talent attraction by empowering the Talent Attraction team to create highly visual campaign-led content themselves.
The new SNC-Lavalin site incorporates several cutting-edge features:
- Geo-targeting – On first load the site will confirm the user’s location and then personalise the content and jobs accordingly.
- AI driven personalisation and contextualisation – Based on location, content viewed and user behaviour.
- AI powered search – Google style predictive search for jobs, content and people.
- Immersive browse search – Making it easy to find and filter to the right job.
- Different application workflows for each brand and each ATS.
The SNC-Lavalin careers site is truly a world first. With class leading functionality and seamless ATS plugins this system will set the standard for global careers sites of the future.
SNC-Lavalin saw the impact quickly and after the first three months the following results were achieved:
- 25% increase in careers site visitors
- 35% increase in applications
- 50% increase in completed applications
SNC-Lavalin’s new careers site has also paid off: in December 2019 they scooped a bronze medal for Best Career Site at the In-house Recruitment Awards.
SNC-Lavalin's careers site here.