Frequently asked questions
Take a look at the questions and answers below. If you cannot find the answer you are looking for, click here to get in touch with us.
- What is a careers site? How is it different to my corporate careers page?
- How is Attrax different to my current careers site?
- My creative agency designs my careers site. How is Attrax different?
- How is Attrax different to my ATS?
- Can Attrax integrate with my current ATS?
- How would Attrax make my jobs visible to Google?
- Can I update the content management system (CMS) myself?
- How often does Attrax get updated?
- Can Attrax integrate with another software I use?
- Will Attrax be compatible with our security requirements?
- What kind of support does Attrax provide?
- How much does Attrax cost?
Your careers site is the first calling point for many jobseekers, and it should be a dynamic, engaging space that encourages them to progress to the next stage of your candidate journey.
A careers site system engages several different audiences concurrently:
- Active candidates applying to job vacancies
- Passive candidates engaging with the content and registering an interest
- Tiptoers asking questions to the relevant people by easily contacting your resourcing team
Most careers sites are a creative brochure and content site with a link to the ATS for job search. Attrax brings all your content, jobs and creative style together and will continue to evolve. Attrax has been 100% built as a software as a service (SaaS) from the ground up, including a thick display layer. This means that every employer will have a creative design tailored to their employer brand and creative brief rather than a templated solution.
- The best AI driven search engine available in the market today, hands down.
- The ability to integrate with any third-party CRM or ATS, built at the heart of the product.
- A brand-new content management system (CMS) tailored to talent attraction, using themes and widgets to facilitate management and increase client self-service.
- All-new candidate journeys which have been developed using the huge body of data available to us across our blue-chip client base and 20-year track record.
- A contextualised and personalised candidate experience, based on user profiles built up by the Attrax system, which is proven to increase engagement and conversion rates.
- A clear and publishable roadmap prioritised by our own client roadmap forum.
Award-winning and candidate converting careers sites are more than just a creative project, they are driven by a specialist software.
While most careers sites are a creative brochure and content site with a link to the ATS for job search, Attrax brings all your content, jobs and creative style together and will continue to evolve. Attrax has been 100% built as a software as a service (SaaS) from the ground up, including a thick display layer. This means that every employer will have a creative design tailored to their employer brand and a creative brief rather than a templated solution. Powered by the latest AI, Attrax offers a contextualised and personalised candidate experience which is proven to increase engagement and ultimately conversion rates.
Most ATS platforms make it difficult for Google to find your vacancies. Attrax is not a replacement for your ATS; Attrax is an AI powered careers site system which incorporates an ATS integration module. This means that all your jobs are published on your Google friendly careers site, instantly increasing your company’s visibility to active job seekers. The Attrax ATS module also improves the visitor experience with applications directly going into your ATS resulting in an increase in quality applications.
Yes, Attrax integrates with all the major ATS platforms: SmartRecruiters, Workday, Taleo, Harri, Lumesse, SAP SuccessFactors and more. Our third-party plugin modules have been well honed and perfected over many years. Our priority has always and will always be focused on achieving seamless candidate experiences and maximizing candidate conversions.
Attrax is search engine friendly: candidates can find vacancies via an organic Google search. An SEO friendly careers site can save you a significant amount of recruitment marketing and job board spend. Moreover, being Google for Jobs optimised means that your vacancies are instantly pushed directly to Google for Jobs from your careers site and you are in full control of how your brand is depicted. Own your brand, own your jobs.
Absolutely! Attrax has a drag and drop functionality which means you’ll be able to create a new landing page, or any other page, in under 20 minutes with branded templates and design assets.
Being a SaaS system, Attrax is constantly updated. Over the last 12 months we have had more than 100 updates. Our product roadmap is available to clients and shaped by their needs. We host regular client roadmap forums to find out how to strengthen our strategic partnerships within the Attrax community.
Absolutely, whether you are using a CRM, video interviewing, screening or other tools in your talent attraction process our APIs are very easy to integrate with.
Data security is of paramount importance to us. Attrax is ISO compliant.
Every Attrax customer has direct access to our London-based support team from 9am to 6pm (GMT) Mon-Fri. Moreover, Attrax is hosted on MS Azure with 24/7 monitoring.
The pricing is based on business size, how many users and how many websites are required. Drop us a line to get a quote.